Here is the home video trailer for Boo-Boo Ville 2.
- (Fade up to the people sitting at a fire in the waiting room)
- Narrator: Can't get enough of your favorite Hollywood classics? Then don't miss this classic sequel to Abe and the Amazing Promise's episode segment - "Blunders at Boo-Boo Ville"!
- George: (Knocking on Jacques's door) Ahh, Jacques; your Highness... Are you gonna work on saving the college?
- Millus: I can't! The church is filled with tons of worship stuff!
- Church Pastor: Sir, if I could have a minute?
- Jacques: When I exit this window, the flubber will send me right back up, unharmed.
- Marlee: Are you nuts?
- Jacques: Ta-ta, my love. (Jacques falls upside down and cracks his skull)
- Marlee: If you think that you're gonna get my sympathy, you're wasting your time! Oof! We'll discuss this later.
- Narrator: Jacques had to learn that we can show love to others when we're patient. Can he? Join Jacques and his friends in an extraordinary musical.
- Choir: When the skies are gray and all the doors are closin'...
- People: We don't need to wait becuz it's right, right now!
- Store Manager: Are you guys still doing that thing?
- Millus: I never said he goes down... (Burp, sniff)
- (A line of angry people appear)
- Narrator: Yup, there's something for everyone in Blunders at Boo-Boo Ville 2. On sale now at a Christian bookstore near you.