Sorry this took way too long. I was actually gonna write this, but I just finished watching A Chipmunk Christmas, so I needed to write this. So buckle up, you young bump-kins; you're in for a tall tale!
- (Full moon reflects in water)
- (A desperate figure splashes through)
- Gideon Narrating: In the cards was told of a time not too far passed when in the kingdom of mine, was a desperate search of a new life and new ways. A sign read - "Welcome to the Poison Apple Diner - a tug at where they have frothy mugs of water." (Plant blows away as if by a stiff wind) "Cafe and gift shop."
- (Killer rock music plays as people in the diner drink mugs of root beer)
- Professor Hamlin: Hey, Mr. Tuba Warrior Cuke.
- Gideon: You think you're gonna take me to the middle of Persia after I play my tuba at Cardagie Hall?
- Professor Hamlin: Carnegie Hall, not Cardagie Hall.
- Person in Bar: I know that.
- Professor Hamlin: So who does anyone want to play his instrument at Carnegie Hall?
- Person in Bar: Maybe I can...
- Professor Hamlin: Be quiet. (Throws a chair)
- ("A Tuba Warrior's Pledge" plays)
- Professor Hamlin: Nice.
- (Chain saws make buzzing sounds during the tuba warrior's pledge song)
- Professor Hamlin: What was that?
- Gideon: Nothing, nothing. Just chainsaws.
- (Opening credits show up)