Philip's Dream Interpretations is a DVD feature from Merry Larry and the True Light of Christmas 2: The Unexpected Twist of the Spring Valley Mall.
Oh, my! Spring Valley Mall manager Philip Fleagle just had another very odd dream... but what exactly did he do last night? Select a various object and then hear Philip's dream interpreted by... head elf, Merry Larry!
How to playEdit
Choose any item you prefer, then you hear Philip Fleagle tell his dream be interpreted by Lawrence/Merry Larry.
When you choose the first item in first column, second item in second column, and third item in third columnEdit
- Philip: Well, I dreamed that I was dancing with a pig, and the kids were all like, "yeah", like "right". And then, they riffled off an old vest.
- Merry Larry: Well, that dream means you're gonna grow a weird little goatee, and then you're gonna yodel like a veterinarian. After which, all the Thais will cheer and declare you the winner, but you'll say "no".
When you choose the second item in first column, first item in second column, and second item in third columnEdit
- Philip: Well, I dreamed that the aliens finally invaded, and then this potato said "Hi, Philip." And then, we went and spent our money on some hotdogs, baby clothes, and princess outfits.
- Merry Larry: Well, that dream means you're gonna eat a lot of tofu next month, and then you'll strike gold right in your porridge. After which, you'll discover the meaning of life at the bottom of a coat closet.
When you choose the third item in first column, third item in second column, and first item in third columnEdit
- Philip: Well, I dreamed that there was this piano under my bed. And then, I tripped over a bush. And it was all good, Like, really good.
- Merry Larry: Well, that dream means a hive of bees is gonna sting you. And then, you're gonna meet a fat man eating jujubes. After which, the government will pass a law, and change your name to Harold the Barbarian.
When you choose the fourth item in first column, fourth item in second column, and fourth item in third columnEdit
- Philip: Well, I dreamed that I milked ostriches, able to hatch egg-shaped cars. And then, I battled the hippopotamuses of Duluth, Minnesota, the bison of Toronto - they shouldn't had lost if I had to use knives and scissors as arrows, the chipmunk vegetables from Toledo, and the scallions from Puggslyville, where I built that robotic pony out of spaghetti, spinach, Swiss cheese, and popcorn. I named him "Art Spaghetti". And then, I used a guitar to unclog a neighbor's toilet.
- Merry Larry: Well, that dream means you're gonna take a trip to Greece. And then, you're gonna do some tae bo. After which, you'd receive an invitation to a royal ball at a kingdom far, far away.