Here is the theatrical trailer to this amazing Persian legend.
- (Green rating screen)
- Mayor Asiris: W-w-w-who are you?
- Jimmy: I am Jimmy, your royal servant.
- Mayor Asiris: What are you doing here? I don't remember inviting...
- (Flash to blue words on a white background "An action hero...")
- Huck: Madre de Dios!
- (Flash to blue words on a white background "An empress with a selfish degree...")
- Empress: Please! Untie me this instant!
- (Flash to blue words on a white background "And a greedy professor who has a bad attitude.")
- Hamlin: I would like to ask all eligible people to please come with me.
- Guy: So I said, "I'm not standing. Ha! I'm Persian!"
- Donald: Guards, bring him a kilt and some bagpipes!
- Jimmy: Och mach goodness!
- (Flash to blue words on a white background "It's an adventure Huck goes on that none of 'em will forget!")
- (As epic music plays, images flash by quickly-, Huck meets two guards standing at the gate, a thief falling into the policeman's car and the policeman is startled, Huck throws out a woman, a canvas wagon drives up, a guy shooting a Persian, another guy stealing a slushee, Huck walking through the hallway of the palace, dragging woman behind, Hamlin destroying Persia, Huck and friends swinging into view, and Hamlin fainting)
- Narrator: THE TALE OF AN EMPRESS. Swinging into theaters this fall.